Monday, July 31, 2006

First Day

I have finally been badgered into creating my own blog for all to enjoy. What you can expect from me and my new team, as I add them, is insightful commentary on Arkansas and American politics. We will pull no punches when it comes to expressing our love or disgust for individual politicians whether they be Democrats, Republicans, Klingons, or Independents. Yes there are a few independents out there, however, I cannot see how anyone could be neutral on a moving train. I am working on a running section that will be added in a day or two that will be loved by some and hated by many. I am going to highlight one political figure each month or maybe each week under the working title of "Chicken-Hawk of the month." This is an exciting and strange time in the world of politics and I feel that I may have jumped in late, but better late than never. I look forward to bantering with the intelligent and humiliating the feeble-minded so without further adieu.......

No comments: