Monday, September 18, 2006

Debate Report

I have the transcript of the mock debate that was put on earlier this evening in beautiful East Jonesboro:

Asa: Beebe sucks!

Beebe: Asa sucks worse!

Asa: I'll cut all taxes to 0%

Beebe: I have a vision for Arkansas

Asa: Your record in the Senate tells us you suck.

Beebe: Your record at Homeland Security tells us you suck even more.

Asa: God, Guns, Gays

Beebe: Pass

Asa: You're a douche

Beebe: You, sir, are a douche bag

Asa: My wife had to pinch pennies when we first got married (audible laughs).

Beebe: I grew up poor too!

Beebe: How about a lottery?

Asa: Jesus says no!

Beebe: We are going to stop meth!

Asa: No, WE are going to stop meth! (audible laughs at both)

Beebe: Thank you Diana Davis, for being so buxom.

Asa: Diana, I wish you weren't so buxom.

No comments: